Boron nitride is a crystal made up of nitrogen atoms and also boron atoms. The crystal framework is divided into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), closely packed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) and cubic boron nitride.
The crystal framework of hexagonal boron nitride has a comparable graphite split structure, revealing a loosened, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light and various other residential properties of white powder, so it is also called "white graphite". Theoretical density 2.27 g/cm3, details gravity: 2.43, Mohr firmness = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has great electrical insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical security, no obvious melting point, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, heat resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral reduction atmosphere, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen and also argon, inadequate stability in oxygen ambience, and temperature level listed below 1000 ℃. The development coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride is equivalent to that of quartz, but its thermal conductivity is ten times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not liquify cool water. When the water is steamed, it hydrolyses very gradually and also produces a percentage of boric acid as well as ammonia, which does not respond with weak acid and strong base at space temperature. It is a little soluble in warm acid as well as can just be broken down with liquified sodium hydroxide and also potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Residences
1. High warmth resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its strength at 1800 ℃ is twice that at room temperature, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to room temperature for loads of times, as well as does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed products coincide as pure iron, and 33W/M. K has the highest possible thermal conductivity among ceramic materials over 530C.
3, reduced thermal development coefficient: the development coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is second only to quartz glass, which is the tiniest in ceramics, paired with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is excellent.
4. Outstanding electric homes: great insulation at heat, 1014 Ω& Omega;- centimeters,2000 at 25 ℃ as well as 103 Ω& Omega;- cm at 25 ℃. It is the very best heat shielding product in ceramics, with break down voltage 3KV/MV, low dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric continuous 4, transparent to microwave and infrared.
5. Excellent deterioration resistance: it does not react with general metals (iron, copper, light weight aluminum, lead, etc), rare planet metals, precious metals, semiconductor products (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, liquified salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), inorganic acid and also antacid.
6. Low friction coefficient: U is 0.16, does not raise at high temperature, is more immune to heat than molybdenum disulfide as well as graphite, oxidation environment can be consumed to 900C, vacuum cleaner can be made use of at 2000 ℃.
7. High purity good B is high: its pollutant material is less than 10PPM, however B web content is more than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its firmness is Morse 2, so it can be processed into parts with high precision by general machining techniques.
What is hexagonal boron nitride made use of in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be made use of in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite ceramics, advanced refractories as well as superhard products, separation rings of straight continual rolling steel, heat immune lubes and also high temperature finishes, along with raw materials for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold and mildew launch representative for steel forming as well as a lubricating substance for steel wire illustration.
2. Unique electrolysis and also resistance products of boron nitride at heat.
3. Boron nitride appropriates for heat solid lubes, extrusion antiwear additives, ceramic composite ingredients, refractories and also antioxidant additives, specifically for liquified steel Faustian celebrations, warmth enhancement additives and heat resistant insulation materials.
4. Boron nitride appropriates for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor as well as additive of polymer such as plastic resin.
5. Boron nitride products pressed into numerous forms can be used as high temperature, high stress, insulation and also heat dissipation elements.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal shielding material in aerospace.
7. With the participation of catalyst, cubic boron nitride can be transformed into cubic boron nitride as hard as diamond by high temperature as well as high pressure treatment.
8. Boron nitride is the structural material of atomic activator.
9. Boron nitride appropriates for the nozzles of airplane as well as rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high regularity electricity and also plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a product packaging product to avoid neutron radiation.
12. The superhard product made from boron nitride can be made right into high-speed cutting tools as well as drills for geological expedition and oil exploration.
13. Boron nitride is used in metallurgy for separation ring of continual casting steel, flow groove of amorphous iron, demoulding representative of continual casting light weight aluminum (various optical glass removing representatives).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all sort of capacitor movie plating, picture tube plating, display plating.
15. Boron nitride appropriates for all type of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and more.
16. Boron nitride is a selection of laser anti-counterfeiting aluminum plating, hallmark gilding materials, all kinds of cigarette tags, beer tags, product packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride is suitable for cosmetics. Can be made use of for lipstick fillers, non-toxic and lubricating, yet also shiny.
Boron Nitride Price
The price is affected by numerous variables consisting of the supply and demand out there, industry trends, economic task, market belief, and unforeseen events.
If you are seeking the latest Boron Nitride powder price, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Boron Nitride Supplier
Modern Technology Co. Ltd. is a relied on BN maker and BN distributor with over 12-year-experience. We ship our goods around the globe.
If you are seeking high-quality Boron Nitride powder, please do not hesitate to contact us as well as send an inquiry. (email@example.com)