TRUNNANO | Ceramic powder, graphite powder,boron powder, and 3D printing metal Nanomaterial supplier & Manufacturer.
After Russia pledged to scale back its military operations around Kyiv and in northern Ukraine, the prices of most industrial metals fell, led by aluminum, showing people's concerns for supply shortage eased.
At an earlier time, the West imposed sweeping sanctions on Russia for its invasion of Ukraine, which aroused concerns about the supply problem because Russia is a major producer of nickel, aluminum, and copper.
Russia is also a major gas supplier to Europe, where potential supply disruptions are seen as hitting power-intensive aluminum and zinc superplasticizer are still very uncertain.
Description of Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer is a kind of powdery polycarboxylate high performance superplasticizer made by a new process. It has excellent comprehensive index, good dispersibility, high water reduction rate, good adaptability to various cements, and no pollution in green.
Since polycarboxylate superplasticizer is mostly in liquid state, due to the improvement of technology recently, the milling process has been improved, and polycarboxylate superplasticizerpowder has become more common. In contrast, polycarboxylate superplasticizer in powder state provide a lot of convenience from transportation to customer use, and powder polycarboxylate superplasticizer have become the development trend of such products.
polycarboxylate superplasticizer breaks the routine in production process, adopts thermal synthesis process, does not add isolation agent, and produces products with higher purity. In terms of product performance, high-purity polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder have the characteristics of less dosage, high effective components and good slump retention performance, which further reduces customer costs.
Physical and chemical indicators of polycarboxylate superplasticizer
Performance of polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder of this product is 0.16-0.3% of the total amount of cementitious material, and the water reduction rate is >25%.
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer does not contain harmful components and has no pollution to the environment.
No chlorine, low alkali.
The application fields of Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Powder
Gravity leveling pad
Non shrinkage grouting
Cement rapid setting floor
Dry mixed concrete
Usage method of polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder
1. According to the concrete design requirements, adjust the water consumption or sand rate through experiments to reach the dosage of water reducer whose slump, strength and setting meet the requirements.
2. Polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder is applicable to high-performance concrete, high-strength concrete and large flow concrete. For concrete higher than C50, raw materials shall be selected according to relevant technical specifications, appropriate mixing process shall be determined, and a certain amount of experimental data shall be obtained. Make the flow performance of the produced concrete meet the construction requirements, and the concrete strength should have a certain surplus coefficient.
3. Polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder can be mixed with mixing water into concrete at the same time, and the effect of mixing water into concrete is better.
Safety and precautions of Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Powder
1. Polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder is a weakly alkaline solid, non-toxic, non corrosive and non polluting to the environment. However, it is not edible. When it comes into contact with human body and eyes, it should be washed with clean water as soon as possible. If it causes allergy to some human bodies, it should be treated in time.
2. Polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder should be stored in a cardboard bucket lined with plastic bags to avoid the mixing of rain water and sundries.
3. The shelf life of polycarboxylate superplasticizer powder is 12 months.
Packaging and storage of polycarboxylate superplasticizer Powder
Paper plastic composite packaging lined with plastic bags
If you want to know more about polycarboxylate superplasticizer Powder ,please feel free and contact us :firstname.lastname@example.orgPolycarboxylic acid superplasticizers are used as high range superplasticizers in high performance concrete, high strength concrete, high fly ash/slag concrete, cement grouting and dry mortar. Appearance:Off-white powder Water content:3.6% pH:8 Total alkali:5.8% Gas content:3.1%
For Germany, the largest economy in Europe, the impact of the Russian-Ukrainian conflict on the natural gas market is the most obvious. This also exposed the serious dependence of some German industrial enterprises on Russian natural gas. Some analysts pointed out that the instability of natural gas supply has had a big impact on the German economy and threatened its market competitiveness because alternative energy supplies will not be cheap and difficult to come quickly. Increased uncertainty over natural gas supplies is putting enormous pressure on German manufacturers in sectors ranging from steelmaking to chemical superplasticizer for the time being, but the market demand for superplasticizer in the future will also change with the influence of various external factors. If you need superplasticizer, please feel free to contact us.
As the European Union tries to reduce its dependence on Russian energy, the Russian president recently said Russia would try to shift its energy exports to the east, adding that there was no way for European countries to give up Russian gas immediate…
The U.S. and its allies plan to impose sanctions on more Russian industries and supply chains.The US government representatives recently visited Europe to consult with allies on strengthening and enforcing sanctions to punish Russia. They also plan t…
The MAX phase material is a natural layered carbonitride inorganic non-metallic material composed of three elements. It has the electrical and thermal conductivity of metal, and also has the high strength, high temperature resistance.…