Foaming cement is to mechanically fully foam the foaming agent through the foaming system of the foaming machine, and evenly mix the foam and cement slurry, and then use the pumping system of the foaming machine for cast-in-place construction or mold forming. A new type of lightweight insulation material formed by natural curing and containing a large number of closed pores. It is a bubble-like thermal insulation material, and its excellent feature is the formation of closed foam pores inside the concrete, making the concrete lightweight and thermally insulating.
Properties of foamed cement
1) Thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is 0.06-0.28 W/(M.K.), and the thermal resistance has to do with 10-20 times that of regular concrete.
2) Lightweight: The dry volume density is 300-1600KG/ M3, which amounts about 1/5 to 1/8 of regular cement concrete, which can lower the overall tons of the building.
3) Integrity: It can be cast and built on a website and is closely integrated with the main job, without leaving any boundary voids or air flow pipelines.
4) Low elasticity and shock absorption: The porosity of lathered cement offers it a reduced elastic modulus, permitting it to have great absorption and diffusion of influence lots.
5) Noise insulation: Foamed cement includes a multitude of independent bubbles, which are evenly dispersed. The sound absorption capacity is 0.09-0.19%, which is 5 times that of ordinary concrete. It has the function of efficient audio insulation.
6) Compression resistance: Compressive toughness is 0.6-25.0 MPA.
7) Water resistance: Cast-in-place foamed concrete has low water absorption, reasonably independent closed bubbles and great stability, making it have certain waterproof buildings.
8) Resilience: The like the life of the major job.
9)Â Basic construction: just the cement frothing device can be made use of to understand automated operations and long-distance transportation with an upright elevation of 200 meters. The work is 150-300M3/ working day.
10) Production and processability: Foamed cement can not only be created into a variety of products in the factory yet can likewise be constructed on-site and cast directly into roofing systems, floors and walls, and can be sawed, planed, toenailed, and drilledâ€”opening handling.
11) Environmental protection: The raw materials needed for frothed cement are cement and lathering representative. The frothing agent is neutral and does not include damaging materials such as benzene and formaldehyde, which stays clear of environmental pollution and fire dangers.
12) Economical: low overall cost
How to make homemade cement foaming agent?
Rosin soap cement foaming agent: Start by mixing rosin and caustic soda together, mix and heat; then dissolve S.M. superplasticizer, citric acid and silica powder into the water, and put the above two mixtures into the heating chamber through heating and insulation. Mix in a container, add water and mix evenly. Add the required amount of rubber powder to the above-mentioned secondary mixture and mix. Compared with the existing technology, the composite foaming method has been adopted to improve significantly the quality of commercial foam. By foaming, the inner wall of the bubble can also form a skinny layer of polymer crystal film with a waterproof function. Adding the cement foaming agent The mortar also has good thermal insulation function.
Magnesium oxychloride cement foaming agent
First, mix the appropriate bone glue and urea-formaldehyde resin and add 10 times the water. After the temperature reaches 75 degrees, heat it for about half an hour to form a glue solution. Then add sodium dodecyl benzene sulfonate, triethanolamine, etc. for mixing. After reaching 75 degrees, the temperature is heated for 5-10 mins and lastly weakened with water to make a product.
Features: The product is of good quality and low cost, and the method is very simple.
a concrete cement foaming agent
It is made by the following method: first mix concrete, ceramic powder, water, and so on according to a certain mass ratio, mix equally and prepare cement concrete slurry. Then mix egg yolk, stabilizer, dispersant, preservative and water according to a certain mass ratio to form a uniform and dense closed-cell foam. Add a certain volume of this foam to the cement concrete slurry. After mixing evenly, pour it into a mold for maintenance. The cement foaming agent has easy-to-obtain raw materials and simple foaming technology, which overcomes the shortcomings of low stability of traditional surfactants, lack of raw materials and high cost of animal and plant protein-based cement foaming agents.
Concrete composite foaming agent
It includes the following processes: 1. Make an appropriate waterproofing agent; 2. Make a certain amount of foam agent; 3. Make some composite foam agents; 4. Mix the foamed foam into the foam concrete mixture, and then cast it forming. After the foam concrete is added with the waterproof concrete composite foam agent prepared by the above method, it can overcome its shortcomings of high water absorption, thereby significantly improving the waterproof heat preservation and heat insulation functions.
Cement foaming agent for engineering use
Common ones are straight alkyl sulfate, foam stabilizer alkyl alcohol amide, fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether sodium sulfate, additive calcium chloride, etc. The manufacturing technology is as follows: mixing the ingredients at normal temperature and stirring them evenly. The invention can produce a kind of white bubbles with very high foaming power and excellent stability, which can be widely used in the production of foam concrete, foam lightweight bricks and bubble-mixed lightweight soil, and is also fit for earth pressure balance shieldsâ€”soil improvement during structural construction.
Closed foam pores are formed inside the concrete, making the concrete lightweight and thermally insulated. So, do you know the foaming cement formula?
What is foamed cement?
Foaming cement is to mechanically fully foam the foaming agent through the foaming system of the foaming machine, and evenly mix the foam and cement slurry, and then use the pumping system of the foaming machine for cast-in-place construction or mold forming. A new type of lightweight thermal insulation material consisting of a multitude of shut pores formed by all-natural treatment. It is a bubble-like thermal insulation product, and its impressive function is the formation of shut foam pores inside the concrete, making the concrete lightweight and thermally insulating.
Application scope of foaming cement
Due to its good properties, foam concrete is widely used in energy-saving wall materials and has also been used in other aspects. Today’s applications of foam concrete in China are mainly cast-in-place foam concrete insulation layers for roofs, foam concrete face blocks, foam concrete lightweight wall panels, and foam concrete compensation foundations. However, making full use of the good characteristics of foam concrete can continuously expand its application fields in construction projects, speed up project progress, and improve project quality.
Introduction to foaming cement formula
The cement foaming agent is a chemical additive that is added to cement. When the cement solidifies and hardens, it expands in volume and compensates for shrinkage and tensioning steel bars to generate prestress and fully fill cement gaps. In fact, cement expansion agents use light metals (mainly aluminum powder, iron powder, aluminum powder, etc., which have been used in recent years) to react chemically with alkaline cement to produce hydrogen, which expands the cement’s volume and improves the cement’s strength. Therefore, It is also called a cement foaming agent. It should have the following properties:
(1) The foaming speed must be appropriate. If it is too fast or too slow, the quality of the concrete will be influenced.
(2) The diameter of the generated hydrogen bubbles should be small and evenly dispersed. Especially when the cement slurry is poured into the mold at full volume, it must be evenly dispersed to ensure the quality of the mold.
(3) The generation of gas must not affect the condensation and solidification of cement. If the cement setting is delayed, the strength of the cement will decrease, or abnormal cement setting will occur.
Raw materials for cement foaming agent formulation
(1) Sodium chloride is an industrial salt.
(2) Sodium thiosulfate anti-drowsiness fragrance. This agent is used as an alkaline additive. Choose industrial products.
(3) Pull off the powder hair dye. This agent is used as a dispersant. Choose industrial products.
(4) Water reducing agent JN is also known as sodium methylnaphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde condensate. Tan powder. Easily soluble in water, chemically stable, non-flammable and non-toxic. Used as a cement additive, it has a strong dispersing effect on cement particles, expands the contact area between cement and water, promotes hydration reaction, reduces water consumption, and improves concrete’s strength, compactness and impermeability.
TRUNNANOÂ is a supplierÂ ofÂ concrete foaming agrentsÂ withÂ over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. If you are looking for high-quality concrete foaming agrentsÂ please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.